Strukta Brexit Statement
Feb 12, 2019
To inform our customers, in view of the changes that could occur at the end of March 2019, we are making preparations that will help to reduce the impact of suppling goods to you, to ensure we continue to deliver on our promise of ‘Construction Solutions Delivered Fast’. Although a lot of our supplies are sourced within the UK we want to ensure we are best placed to continue meeting your needs, and help reduce some of the uncertainty the future may hold.
Our Brexit preparations include the following;
- Creating and updating a Brexit Strategy plan with input from all areas of our business.
- Increasing our already large stock holding.
- Meetings and discussions with key supply manufacturers to ensure they are prepared themselves.
- Ensure all EU employees are aware of their settlement status.
- Keeping our customers informed of any changes to price caused by duty and availability issues and ensuring that existing customers are prioritised in the event of restriction.
We are all hopeful an orderly agreement will be reached, which will allow all of us to concentrate fully on our ongoing businesses.
Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to get in contact.
We look forward to continuing working with you in 2019.